Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Magazine info

The magazine PC Gamer is cool magazine for my interests.

I learned from Wikipedia that the US edition of PC Gamer has not awarded more than 98% towards a game and the UK edition no more than 96%.

PC Gamer shows the newest games out there today for PC gamers. Gives a review and also screen shots, additional info, pros/cons, and other things a person may want to know before playing a game.

Men's Health has a lot of interesting articles to read. I like to read this at times.

Wiki says it was found in the UK in 1994, established originally by the Royal College of Nursing and become completely independent of RCN when it was established as a charity in 2001.

The magazine has information about a Man's overall health. The articles I enjoy reading are like fitness, foods, and guy wisdom. I learned a lot from reading this magazine and other health related reading material. They also throw in stuff a guy would like such as merchandise and ideas for a good workout plan instead of just throwing down basic workout methods.

This seemed interesting to me Comic Buyer's Guide

According to Wikipedia this was first started in 1971 in a tabloid .

New website to me but from visiting the website and the title itself, its main focus is selling comics and bring up good comics from comic book readers review I would think. It seemed overall pretty cool I've been into supers heroes since I was a kid and I enjoyed reading comics with the certain hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment